2020 Fall Remote Internship Program
Remote internships are most common for internet-friendly jobs, such as
marketing, information technology, software programming, web design, and
business admin, which are key to succeeding in a virtual role since your
colleagues will be across the country instead of across the office.
GRI would love to provide college students with precious opportunities to
interact with global companies and gain valuable hands-on experience. GRI
would also love to help employers in the U.S. grow through the recruitment of
talented, highly ambitious interns from the various universities who could work
Benefits for Students
- You will receive full support from us for a successful internship for your career development during your busy school hours
- You can work around your class schedule and study
- You can work from your dorm room, the common areas, the lawn on a sunny day — wherever you want
What We Offer
- Help on creating resumes/cover letter in English
- Train interview methods and conduct mock interviews
- Educate about working life in America
- Arrange a Video Interview with Company
- Provide weekly video meeting with your supervisor/colleagues during the internship
- Provide a corporate recommendation letter
- Provide the internship completion certificate
Early Bird Due: 9/20/20
Internship Period: September 28, 2020 – November 6, 2020 (6 weeks)
The start date and period of work can be adjusted according to your school schedule.
2020 Job Opportunity
Entry Level Engineering – Paid Intern or Full-time position (Palo Alto, CA)
Support semiconductor equipment, and support facility improvement
- Support for installation/operation of semiconductor equipment, support for facility improvement
- Administrative support for the US and Korea
- Review of English documents: proofreading of proposals, marketing documents, etc.
- Electrical/Mechanical/Computer, etc. Engineering majors’ college students in the US
- CPT/OPT or Permanent resident/US citizen
Work Hours: Mondays to Fridays; 40 hours/week
Salary is detemined after interview.
2020 Software Engineering Internship Program
We are offering Korean college students opportunities to develop their careers and gain valuable work experience through internship programs. Students, currently enrolled in Software/Computer Science programs, are eligible to apply. Upon internship completion, students will receive 1-2 credits from their respective universities and a letter of recommendation.
Due to COVID-19, the internship will be entirely remote with regular conference calls and task tracking to ensure maximum efficiency across time zones. Plus Career will be available to assist at any time during the program.
Applications Due: 7/2/20
Internship Period: July 20, 2020 – August 28, 2020 (6 weeks)
If you are a company or student who wants to participate in this program, please contact us at email@example.com.