- We will provide assistance and advice on writing and revising your resume and updating your Linkedin to reach professional level.
- You will have a meeting with us after your internship to evaluate your work performance and provide feedback accordingly.
- We will provide online sessions for career development.
- You will have multiple mock interviews with us to improve your interview skills and prepare for your future job interviews.
Communication with Us on a Regular Basis
- We will take care of you before and after your internship for your successful career development.
- We will communicate with you and partner companies regularly to determine how your internship is going and ensure you are on the right track.
- You will be meeting professionals and experts from various fields to enhance not only your internship experience but also your future career.
Various Internship Session Dates
- You will be given multiple options for an internship period and start date so that you can adjust them to fit your schedule.
- The timeframe for projects will need to be discussed with your matching company and may not be able to adjust on your own.
Academic Credit for Your Internship
- Credit hours will vary according to your working hours.
How It Works
Step 1 Complete Your Application
Step 2 Meet Us Virtually
- We will evaluate your skills and potential to determine if you are qualified for the program.
Step 3 Pay Your Registration Fee
- After accepted to the program, you will need to pay the registration fee to confirm your acceptance.
Step 4 Update Your Resume with Our Resume Consultants
- Before sending your resume to our host companies for matching, we will help you editing and updating your resume.
Step 5 Await Your Matching
- Our partner companies will review your application to evaluate your qualification.
Step 6 Prepare for Your Interview
- Once you are matched with one of our partner companies, we will help you with a mock interview so you can be fully prepared for an actual job interview with your matching company.
Step 7 Do an Interview with Our Host Company
Step 8 Accept Your Official Internship Offer
- Once you are accepted to your matching position, we will send you an official offer letter.