Are you interested in working for a US company? We, GRI, are here to help you develop your career through our remote internship program!
Step 1 Request a Free Consultation
- Reach out to us to discuss your background and career plan. We will evaluate your skills and potential to determine if you are qualified for the program.
Step 2 Pay Your Registration Fee
- After accepted to the program, you will need to pay the registration fee to confirm your acceptance.
Step 3 Update Your Resume with Our Resume Consultants
- Before sending your resume to our host companies for matching, we will help you editing and updating your resume.
Step 4 Await Your Matching
- Our partner companies will review your application to evaluate your qualification.
Step 5 Prepare for Your Interview
- Once you are matched with one of our partner companies, we will help you with a mock interview so you can be fully prepared for an actual job interview with your matching company.
Step 6 Do an Interview with Our Host Company
Step 7 Accept Your Official Internship Offer
- Once you are accepted to your matching position, we will send you an official offer letter.